Greeny Green is a non-profitable project focuses on students by providing them consistent weekly training and actions follow up within 6 weeks, and monthly follow up after 6 weeks. It aims to educate youth as the influencer to their peers.
- To promote initiative that can be applied in daily life to hold-on climate change issue by youth empowerment.
- To provide environmental knowledge to local secondary students to initiate influential learning about the importance to act on climate change.
- Every student able to practice recycle and urban farming in their own house.
- Every school able to provide a supportive environment about recycle and urban farming. (Eg. build up recycle center, urban farming corner)
- Exchange Participants able to bring back the knowledge learnt here to their own countries.
- 400 students in total attending school workshops, 200 in Skudai area,
- UTM Campus Sustainability
- Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA)
- Edible Park
- All Natural Concept Farm