Humanitarian Aid Selangor Society (HUMAN AID) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Malaysia that provides humanitarian support and care to the most vulnerable groups in our society.
Our work is centred around marginalized communities comprising of refugees, stateless and undocumented asylum seekers. We provide humanitarian assistance, educational and empowerment services to the most marginalized and vulnerable groups living in our society.
Our initiatives are:
1. Rainbow of Love Informal School for Refugees
2. Monthly food and supplies distribution
3. Free medical and dental clinics in collaboration with IMARET and IDAM
4. Identification of individuals with heightened protection needs through UNHCR External Partner Referral Network
5. Craft and skills, language training and empowerment programs for single mothers/women