(1) Providing a platform of holistic support for individuals with cerebral palsy and their families
(2) Introducing the concept of conductive education for children and individuals with cerebral palsy
(3) Establishing a one stop centre for the intervention, education, rehabilitation, care and research and development for individuals with cerebral palsy
(4) Cooperating with other societies and organisations as well as the relevant bodies of authority to raise awareness and educate the public on issues relating to cerebral palsy in particular and people with disabilities in general as well as their respective families
(5) Organising educational and awareness programmes to empower individuals with cerebral palsy and their families
(6) Publishing, issuing and disseminating/distributing information aimed at awareness, education and useful information relating specifically to cerebral palsy and to other disabilities in general.