This is our first program to repair musolla in Malaysia not only for this madrasah but also will be held in several other states in Peninsular Malaysia.
ABOUT THE Beneficiary:
MADRASAH AL-INSAN SAKA IMAN, SETIU, TERENGGANU, MALAYSIA.
The founder, Poksu Arif built this madrasah for local asnaf children to study Islamic.
From our assessments and the information provided by Poksu, there are some maintenance needs to be done before students come back to study.
i. The water pump in the well does not work. It needs to be replaced with a new one.
ii. The well needs to be dug deeper because with its current depth the water supply is low and slow.
iii. Shelves for Quranic books and study.
i. 30 unit / 1 unit-2 student wardrobe
ii. The water pump in well does not work. Need to replace with a new one.
iii. Cooking utensils, kitchens, gas and cooking utensils.
LETS SUPPORT OUR PROJECT
Upon an agreement with the owners of this madrasah and musolla, we plan to raise funds, purchase and deliver the items on September 18.
Raised of MYR 12,740.00 target.
Volunteer Organization MISI7
ROS Number Registration: PPM-003-10-20022016
Founded: January 16, 2015
Empowering volunteer service in humanitarian areas and assisting asnaf in education.
1. Build a quality team of volunteers with the knowledge and skills to serve in the humanities.
2. Perform an evaluation process to identify the weak points that are the key needs of the selected beneficiary.
3. Implement the concept of "touch and stay" assistance by providing a plan and action for assistance, protection and recovery to beneficiaries.
4. Implement educational volunteer service programs for beneficiaries.
5. Own businesses to raise the organization's finances for managed funds and grants.