HERE THE STORY BEGIN...
We started to focus on asnaf Muallaf in Sarawak in October 2019. Particularly on Punan Bah villagers in Kapit, Sarawah.
We do a Fardhu Ain Course such as Basic Solat, 'mandi wajib' and istinja', the introduction of Hija'iyah letter, and Iqra' learning to the villagers at early 2020.
Based on our observation and assessment, Muallaf here needs continuous guidance so that they can practice Islam as a way of living.
From total Muallaf in the Punan Bah village, we aim to sponsor 3 students every year. With the will of Allah, this initiative will be held up to 5 years.
Our anticipated costs of supporting a student for a year: RM4,795
Cost for 3 students is RM 14,385.
WHAT DOES SPONSORSHIP COVER?
1. Return Flight Ticket [SBW-KUL-SBW]
2. Study fee
3. Health Insurance
4. Uniform – shoes, bag, stationery
5. Stipend money
6. Emergency money
More information on this Education Funds for Asnaf Muallaf in Punan Bah, Sarawak is explained below:
Sponsors are welcome to follow us to visit Punan Bah, Sarawak. Sponsors also will be given student’s reports with a picture every three months and get sponsorship certificates.
We also accept any amount of donation from sponsors and donors.
I highly recommended that everyone taking part in this program to help Punan Bah village to get a proper Islamic education. Your contribution will be a life-long investment and sadaqah InSha’aAllah
Beneficiaries: Three students in Punan Bah Village, Kapit, Sarawak to further study in madrasah at Sungai Buloh, Selangor for three years.
These three students will contribute back to the villagers by teaching Fardhu 'Ain and Fardhu Kifayah when they return to the village.
Goal 1 - Return Flight Tickets for 3 person. Amount Needed: MYR1,200.00
Goal 2 - E-medical Pass takaful Insurance for 3 person. Amount Needed: MYR2,085.00
Goal 3 - Madrasah fee, Pocket money, emergency money, and uniform for 3 person . Amount Needed: MYR11,100.00
Volunteer Organization MISI7
ROS Number Registration: PPM-003-10-20022016
Founded: January 16, 2015
Empowering volunteer service in humanitarian areas and assisting asnaf in education.
1. Build a quality team of volunteers with the knowledge and skills to serve in the humanities.
2. Perform an evaluation process to identify the weak points that are the key needs of the selected beneficiary.
3. Implement the concept of "touch and stay" assistance by providing a plan and action for assistance, protection and recovery to beneficiaries.
4. Implement educational volunteer service programs for beneficiaries.
5. Own businesses to raise the organization's finances for managed funds and grants.