From this water source, beneficiaries can connect pipes to their homes for use.
Beneficiaries: Patag Village, Medina Mosque Muslim Community in San Remigio
Goal 1 - Excavation of water source . Amount Needed: MYR5,990.00
Goal 2 - Electric Pump. Amount Needed: MYR3,900.00
Goal 3 - . Amount Needed: MYR
Volunteer Organization MISI7
ROS Number Registration: PPM-003-10-20022016
Founded: January 16, 2015
Empowering volunteer service in humanitarian areas and assisting asnaf in education.
1. Build a quality team of volunteers with the knowledge and skills to serve in the humanities.
2. Perform an evaluation process to identify the weak points that are the key needs of the selected beneficiary.
3. Implement the concept of "touch and stay" assistance by providing a plan and action for assistance, protection and recovery to beneficiaries.
4. Implement educational volunteer service programs for beneficiaries.
5. Own businesses to raise the organization's finances for managed funds and grants.